Detective Gomez of the TV Series Cheaters releases he first podcast! Please search on iTunes for “Beyond Cheaters: The Detective Gomez Files” Detective Daniel Gomez will be discussing the TV Show Cheaters, Infidelity and different gadgets he is using to catch Cheaters in the act. Tune in weekly. Episodes begin airing in January 7,2019 Share with your friends!
Click Here to listen to the first episode!
This story is always a great conversation piece. Some guys wife cuts off her husband penis.
Click Here to read the story!
Atlas Bail Bonds offers MANY different services including: Bail Bonds, Suspended License, Traffic Violations & Warrants Lifted, and Cash Only Bonds.
Need to bail someone out of jail? CALL US! We service all four major bail bond types:
- A misdemeanor means an offense so designated by law or punishable by fine, by confinement in jail, or by both fine and confinement in jail.
- Felonies are serious offenses designated by law, punishable by death, or confinement in a penitentiary.
- When someone is arrested and accused of a Federal or an interstate crime, they may be able to be released using a Federal Bail Bond. Federal crimes may include crimes where the defendant crossed a state line, federal property defacement, FBI-investigated crimes, drug trafficking, Federal tax evasion, kidnapping, and certain types of fraud.
- An Immigration Bond is a type of surety bond used to secure the release of a person living unlawfully within the United States from the custody of Homeland Security. A surety bond is very similar to that of an insurance contract.
Do you need to set a “cash only” bond? CALL US to assist in making a switch to a surety bond.
If your loved one is in custody at a jail, it may be several hours, or even days, before a bail bond is set by a Judge. Atlas Bail Bonds can post a Writ Bond. Once filed, the writ bond sets bond amount, after that Atlas Bail Bonds can proceed to post bail, and your loved one will be released shortly after. What happens if you have a cash-only bond? Atlas Bail Bonds can assist you with a switch from cash to surety bond.
Get your license suspended? CALL US for an SR-22 Insurance AKA Certificate of Insurance
In the United States, an SR-22 (sometimes referred to as a certificate of insurance or a financial responsibility filing) is a vehicle liability insurance document required by most state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) offices for “high-risk” insurance policies.
A DMV may require an SR-22 from a driver to reinstate his or her driving privileges following an uninsured car accident or conviction of another traffic-related offense, such as a DWI.
We offer commercial insurance if you want to start or grow your existing business.
- Commercial Multi lines insurance, General & Professional liability, Commercial property insurance, contractor liability.
- Business Auto, Passenger Transport, Commercial Trucks and Truckers, Specialty Operations.
- Garage insurance and products, Service operations, Unique risks and Prize indemnification.
- Restaurant and Bars insurance, Liquor Liability.
We ensure unique risks and Expanded classes, Installation and Repair insurance also available.
Need a warrant lifted due to a traffic violation? CALL US!
If you fail to take care of your citation prior to the appearance date on the citation, or fail to appear in court as required, the court may issue a warrant for your arrest. You may also be charged with an additional offense for violating your promise to appear.
Call Atlas Bail Bonds and our professional, and reliable bilingual staff will be ready to assist you.
We offer four convenient locations:
Farmers Branch: 972-620-4500
I always like some originality to it comes to catching someone cheating. I think what this wife did at the wedding ceremony was as original as it gets!
Check it out! Click here!
Always enjoy sharing my different adventures as a private detective! Stop by my YOUTUBE channel and watch, like and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
Click Here! and start watching today!